Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 8 AM to 12 PM
Amazon Daily Quiz – Answer 5 questions and get a chance to win prize daily only on Amazon Shopping App. You have to give right answers to all 5 questions and you can win FREE products & Amazon Pay Balance daily from Amazon India.
Today’s Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 24th July 2019 – Win Vivo V15 Pro
CLICK HERE to Open Amazon App
Follow @SmartGizmoDeals on Twitter for New Deals every 15 minutes.
CLICK HERE to Join Telegram Channel
Question 1 – What was author Mark Twain’s real name?
Answer 1 – Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Question 2 – Bihu is a harvest festival that is celebrated thrice in a year. In which state of India does this festival originate?
Answer 2 – Assam
Question 3 – In the newest Marvel film, Spiderman: Far from home, what is the name of the supervillain who has mind-manipulating powers?
Answer 3 – Mysterio
Question 4 – India has won 2 ODI Cricket World Cups so far – once in 1983, and the second in 2011. Who did they play the finals against in 2011?
Answer 4 – Sri Lanka
Question 5 – The Halley’s comet orbits the sun every 75-76 years. When will it be visible next from earth?
Answer 5 – 2061
Amazon Daily Quiz is available only on Amazon Shopping App on Android and iOS devices.
How to Play Amazon Daily Quiz?
- CLICK HERE to open Amazon App.
- Scroll down and click on Amazon Daily Quiz Banner. (If you don’t see the banner, search “quiz” in the search bar on top and click on the Amazon Daily Quiz banner)
- Answer 5 questions and stand a chance to Win Prize
- For more details & Winners List click on the Winners List and Terms & Conditions on the last page after answering all 5 questions.
- Winners will be announced by 30th August 2019.
- All The Best.