Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 8 AM to 12 PM
Amazon Daily Quiz – Answer 5 questions and get a chance to win prize daily only on Amazon Shopping App. You have to give the right answers to all 5 questions and you can win FREE products & Amazon Pay Balance daily from Amazon India.
Today’s Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 19th September 2019 – Win Rs.50000 as AmazonPay Balance
CLICK HERE to Open Amazon App
Follow @SmartGizmoDeals on Twitter for New Deals every 15 minutes.
CLICK HERE to Join Telegram Channel
Question 1 – In botany, strawberries are part of the rose family.
Answer 1 – True
Question 2 – Who is the first-ever cricket captain to win 100 matches in IPL history?
Answer 2 – MS Dhoni
Question 3 – India’s longest rail-road bridge ‘Bogibeel Bridge’ was inaugurated last year. Its built over which of the following rivers?
Answer 3 – Brahmaputra
Question 4 – In which European city would you find the famous Blue Domed Church?
Answer 4 – Santorini, Greece
Question 5 – Who among these is the chief legal advisor to the Government of India, and is the primary lawyer for GOI in the Supreme Court.
Answer 5 – Attorney General
Amazon Daily Quiz is available only on Amazon Shopping App on Android and iOS devices.
How to Play Amazon Daily Quiz?
- CLICK HERE to open Amazon App.
- Scroll down and click on Amazon Daily Quiz Banner. (If you don’t see the banner, search “quiz” in the search bar on top and click on the Amazon Daily Quiz banner)
- Answer 5 questions and stand a chance to Win Prize
- For more details & Winners List click on the Winners List and Terms & Conditions on the last page after answering all 5 questions.
- Winners will be announced by 30th October 2019.
- All The Best.