After showcasing first time at MWC2015, Lenovo officially launched Lenovo VIBE Shot in India. The camera-centric smartphone is priced at Rs.25499 and pre-orders will start today from 6:00 pm on TheDoStore. It will also be available in retail stores in about 2 weeks. VIBE Shot is Lenovo’s first camera and a smartphone crossover. It looks and works like a point and shoot camera for the normal user and professional camera for Pro photographers.
- “The exquisite camera features of the VIBE Shot, the suave design of the device, the improved battery life and the premium feel — all at a mid-segment cost is for the end-user who wants the best of everything. This thin and stylish, blazing-fast device is part of Lenovo’s VIBE range of premium smartphones targeted at discerning consumers who demand the best mobile experience today. With the launch of VIBE Shot, we are also looking at strengthening our offline presence across the country,” said Sudhin Mathur, Director – Smartphones, Lenovo India.
Lenovo VIBE Shot – Quick Specifications
- 5 inch Full HD display (1920 X 1280)
- Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 5.1 Lollipop, VIBE UI
- 1.7GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 615
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 3 GB DDR3 RAM
- 32 GB storage + SD card support up to 128 GB
- 16 MP AutoFocus rear camera with Tricolor Flash
- 8 MP front camera
- 2900 mAh Battery
- Dual sim (4G LTE – Band 3 & 40)
Lenovo VIBE Shot comes with Full Aluminium Frame and it is 7.3mm thin and weighs 145 grams. It has 5 inch Full HD display with Fingerprint-proof coating and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Connectivity features include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS & it also supports USB OTG. Dimensions of the device are 142.7 X 70 X 7.6 mm and it weighs 145g.
The 16MP auto-focus with tricolor flash rear camera helps you shoot like a pro even in low light. It has an advanced 6-piece lens for extra clarity, optical image stabilization for steady shots, and a true 16:9 BSI sensor. The Vibe Shot’s camera-centric approach starts with two keys on the side of the phone. One is a shutter button, to bring back the precision of taking picture with a click and other is a toggle button to switch from ‘Auto’ to ‘Pro’ mode, effortlessly. It has an option to attach a strap as well so that you can carry it like a real camera.
The Lenovo VIBE Shot will be available from Lenovo’s website and across leading retail stores later this month. It will be available in Graphite Grey and Carmine Red color options.